The Student Advisory Board (SAB) is the institutional voice of undergraduate students at Sheil Catholic Center. Through making itself widely accessible to all undergraduates, the board advises the director on student opinion and sentiment.
The Board’s mission:
- to support and counsel student activity
- to generate and facilitate execution of non-existing ideas, events and programs
- to manage the budget for student programming
- to foster wide-spread student engagement
- to identify and address concerns of the student community
- to reach out to students seeking to become involved with Sheil
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
The 2014 Student Advisory Board
Email Beata at BeataLuczywek2014@u.northwestern.edu if you have any questions and/or would like more information about SAB